2021 is almost here (goodbye 2020 and good riddance!) This means it’s time to find a new sustainability resolution for the new year.
For those of you in doubt as to why you should change your personal habits to be more sustainable see this article that I wrote about why one person’s sustainability matters (the answer is yes!)
5 attainable sustainable resolutions:
- Cut down your beef intake to once a month: I did this challenge as my New Year’s resolution last year! Check out how I did and see if this is a good option for you.
- Start composting. Here is a post about how I started vermicomposting
- Use vinegar as your primary household cleaning product: Nontoxic, cheap, and often does just as good a job or better than typical household cleaners.
- Drink loose leaf tea instead of tea bags
- Try not buying any unnecessary items for one month (reduce!)
Sign up for my newsletter: